Another nomination. My second award. Feeling blessed and very happy. 🙂 A big thanks to Lauren @ Lauren Says It All
The rules are as follows:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Put the Award logo on your blog. Answer the ten questions sent to you. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate seven blogs.
The questions I was asked and my answers.
1. What did you hope to achieve by starting your blog? I wanted a platform to express myself and I wanted to learn from people’s personal experiences. Another reason was that I wanted to make friends. Thankfully, I made a bunch of friends and I picked up some good from my fellow bloggers. 🙂
2. What is your favorite thing to write about? I love to write poetry on the various feelings, people and factors that surround us. My poems usually have a ” you can rise over it” feeling to them. ( that’s what fellow bloggers tell me. :p)
3. What do you enjoy reading the most? Literature and Fiction are probably what I read the most.
4. Can you find inspiration easily or is it only occasionally you find something that gets your attention? I can find inspiration easily, I believe, because inspiration is what drags us on in life’s journey.
5. Do you wish to continue your blog for many more years to come? I sure do. 🙂
6. What have you always wanted in life and have you ever got it? I’ve craved real friends throughout my existence. Never got real ones though ( in real life , that is) . Still hoping. Still trying. 🙂
7. What is the best compliment you have ever received? Every true compliment is appreciated a lot.
8. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? It was probably ” Oh, I am alive again” :p
9. If you could be any age for a week what age would it be and why? 4. I miss my carefree childhood.
10. What cheers you up? smiles, animals, ice cream, books and a cool breeze is just fine. 🙂
My questions for my 7 nominees are:
1.What is your passion and what are you doing to achieve your dreams?
2.What was your best moment in your blogging world?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. If you could visit one time in your past what would it be?
5. What’s Your MOTTO IN LIFE?
6. What is that one thing you want to do before you die?
7. Do you workout? If no, Then are you planning to but don’t ?
8. What is your favorite hobby?
9. Who’s your favorite blogger?
10. What do you believe in: hard work or smart work?
So, my nominees are:
2.Busy Mind Thinking
3.Tell Me About It!
5.Destino 1,159 Followers Hugging and pillowfights. Monkeys optional
6.Minding My P’s With Q 317 Followers A lot of P’s with a bit of Quirkiness thrown in for good measure.
7.Dear Kitty. Some blog
Congratulations to the nominees. Good day ! 🙂