1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The questions and my answers:
1. What is the reason you started blogging? I wanted to make friends, learn from others and I wanted to become a part of an enriching and closely knit community consisting of beautiful people.
2. What is your favorite sport? Soccer. ( Because it is the only sport that I can play well)
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014? There were many great moments like the day I started my blog, the moment when I made some amazing friends who have the same ideology as me, the moment when I was nominated for my first award, the moments where I learnt that someone felt good after reading my work and a ton of others. 🙂
4. What is your favorite quote? A current favorite is ” No one can dim the light that shines from within.”~ Maya Angelou
5. What was your favorite class when still at school? English and biology.
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier? No. Everything we learn is a part of a process that unfolds one step at a time. So no regrets 😉
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? Piano and a xylophone. I was bad at both 😉
Thanks to Erika for these questions.
My nominations are:
My questions for you are: