Open an MS Word document
1. Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
2. You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
3. Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
4. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However, if you do, it would be best.
6. At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
7. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
The Summer Season
Of the four seasons that pass by,, my favorite is definitely the summer season. It brings in the warmth of hope after a long winter (particularly where I live) . Summer is characterized by heat, uncomfortable time and often times fatigue. But, I love summer for the feeling of it. If it is compared to the winter here in Kashmir, then it is a blessing. After 6 months of chilly winter, cold and snow, we finally get to feel the heat and the light that the beautiful sun emits. Summer , to me, is synonymous with regeneration and the feeling of a new anticipation ahead. Hardly some people find the winters interesting here, but I find them boring and of course, in contrast to that, I love the summer season, which to me is nature’s exquisite smile.
word count: 140
my comments: I tried my best :p
Time: 7 minutes
Your topic is : My journey so far.
My Nominees are:
6. Anyone who is interested.
Good luck ! This is interesting, for sure.