I was nominated for this award by Darshith over at Smiles here & Smiles there!!. A big thanks to you .
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION
The questions for me are:
# Which is your fav music band? No particular one but Night changes, Forever young, 18 and fools gold by one direction and show me the meaning by backstreet boys are really good songs .
# Among Ignorance, tolerance & patience, in which order will you choose the priority? patience> tolerance>ignorance
# Which is the best book you have ever read? (schools books also allowed )
That is a VERY hard question. But I totally love ‘ A thousand splendid suns’, ‘The kite runner’, ‘ The monk who sold his ferrari’, the ‘twilight’ series, ‘black beauty’ and ‘To kill a mockingbird’.
# What is your present profession? Is there any dream profession you would love to be a part of? I am still studying but I’d love to be an author.
# If you could remain a particular age forever what age would this be? I don’t know…. Have to think about that.
# What do you like more dancing/singing/traveling? Best hobby among these 3? Travelling for sure!
# You can write a question on your own, which you want to answer & then answer it? (You have all the rights..any question)( Can’t skip it). Who is your favorite poet ? ROBERT FROST!!!! That man was amazing . He’s has left a mark on this world through his amazing poetry. Hats off to him.
# Which indoor game you like playing? (video games & phones games not allowed) Carom.
# Write how did your day go today in 5 sentences. It was raining today but I coped up. It was another day in the routine that we follow. The beauty of the lush green leaves was enchanting, particularly in the rain. My day wasn’t too tiring nor too relaxing . Overall, it was a good day.
My nominees are:
My questions for you are:
1. Where do you dream of living?
2. Who is your favorite poet and poem?
3. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
4. What is your fav quote?
5. Describe life in one word.
Thank you and best of luck 🙂