Thanks to the amazing Story Teller for nominating me for this exciting challenge! Do visit this blog, it is worth a good read. When I was nearly done with this, I had to shut everything down at the last minute due to an emergency (arghhh!!!) Anyways here it goes 😦
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Many things in my world count so much in making my wish to accomplish into what truly is. All of us wish for happy days, no bumps, no cracks and an infinity days full of guffaws along with tons of joy.I wish that our tiny wish turns into truth. All of us would hold a soft spot for it , I am firm of that.
This post is kind of sprawling in no direction but I do love the letter E . Kind of hard to do without it…..
Good luck 🙂