I am going to do a mixed post ( bear with me)
*Thank the people who nominated me, and add the pictures of the awards above. (DONE)
*Answer the questions.
1. Whats your Favorite Genre of Music ? British Pop.
2. Name of your Favorite author, your favorite book? Khaled Hosseini and Stephenie meyer are two of my favorite authors. I have no PARTICULAR ‘favorite’ book but I LOVE ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’ , ‘The Kite Runner’ and the ‘Twilight’ series.
3. Whats your favorite TV show ? Sadly, I don’t watch T.V
4. What advice would you like to give yourself if yo get a chance to travel; 10 years back in time? Have fun and don’t mind people who do not matter.
5. Again if you are given a time machine to see and visit the wonders of these civilization at their prime where will you go?… a. The Egyptian Civilization b. The Mayan Civilization c. The Mohenjodaro (Indus valley) civilization d. The Middle Ages (Europe and central Asia) e. The Mughal Empire f. Jurassic Period
ANSWER: I would go to the ‘ Mughal Empire’
6. Your Favorite Quote ? You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in a drop.~ Rumi
7. What are your thoughts on Coffee? I do not like coffee as I have said later in this post . I love tea, though .
( Thank you Akhiz for these interesting questions)
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (might I add they must be super-cool and totally deserve the nomination)
- Nominate those 10-15 bloggers for the Award — you may include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
Facts about me:
1. I have a massive sweet tooth. I don’t see the point of eating spicy food(sorry) but chocolate and cake and cookies .AH!
2. I love plants . Their growth and development is fascinating ❤
3. I used to be a girly girl when I was small, grew into a tomboy and today I am a casual(normal) person :p
4. I love people who spread positive vibes.
5. I love the sun. Summer is my fav (obvious) and plus I get to eat a lot of ice cream (back to 1) 😉
6. I still have the soul of a kid. My enthusiasm never dies down. They say that your sould never ages . That’s right.
7. I hate coffee. Unusual but that is me.
Have an amazing day! 🙂