Thanks to Erika over at https://erikakind.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/the-sun-has-set-but-still-is-shining/. I am honored to have this beautiful award. I am extremely late on this but the post got deleted twice and the picture refused to get inserted. I am so sorry but here it goes:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
The nominees: 1.http://robertmgoldstein.com/2015/07/04/the-folks-upstairs/ Robert 2.www.lifeconfusions.wordpress.com Zee 3.http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2oKmM4Aj5dVuEwAXmDnHgx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByN2RnanRxBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3NnMwR2dGlkAw–/RV=2/RE=1436024705/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2ftellmeaboutit.co%2f/RK=0/RS=tmcEwXmH54erjLX821U6HPeatHI- Michelle Marie 4. 5.
- What if…? I will deal with it. 🙂
- When does your light shine the brightest? When I am done with every chore, peaceful, with the people I love and when people are happy to have me and I am happy to have them . It shines the brightest when there is nature, poetry and real friends.
- What is your favorite activity? Reading. Secondly, writing.
- If you had a magic wand, what would I change in my life? My laziness and procrastination :p
- What person in your life caused you the highest development? My parents. My grandmother.
- What is the easiest way to let the sun rise in others? To help them realize goodness when you do good to them . 🙂
Thanks again Erika . You made my day 🙂
1. What is your favorite subject now and what was it back at school?
2. One wish?
3. What is that One thing that you cannot live without?
4. How often do you pray?
5. Do you believe in destiny?
6. What pleases you the most about blogging?
Have an amazing day everyone 🙂