One of my fellow bloggers, COURAGE COACH (https://couragecoach.wordpress.com/) nominated me for a Liebster Award! 🙂
A big thanks from the core of my heart 🙂
THE RULES: (you can copy and paste these)
– Insert the Liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself!
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
11 facts about me:
1. I do not have a middle name .
2. My favorite quote at present is ‘ Throw me to wolves and I’ll come back leading the pack’ 😀
3. I used to play soccer in middle school. 😉
4. I love Enid Blyton’s work. She was a legend.
5. I hate narrow minded people who live inside their own bubble and choose not to feel for others, or to understand their suffering.
6. The first novel I read was ‘ Alice in Wonderland’.
7. The first poet I was influenced by was Robert Frost.
8. I believe that the people who try to point out everything wrong with a particular thing, instead on concentrating on its positive aspect are headed for self-destruction.
9. I have always preferred to be loved deeply than widely.
10. I was born on Christmas!
11. I do not like winters or the cold or rain or snow 😦
Her Questions to me:
- Name two things/people that inspire you: J.K Rowling, Steve Jobs.
- What is your current goal in life? To be a doctor .
- Why is that goal important to you? I want to help people out of their sufferings and add a little piece of bliss to their lives.
- Imagine the word LOVE written in giant letters on a movie screen, when you see this word up there, what do you feel or think of? All people loving each other irrespective of caste, creed, color, religion or ethnic group .
- If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was not an issue, where would you go and why? California; for the sun and the beaches . I love warm weather 😀
- What is your favorite food(s)? Chocolate, cookies and ice cream, simply, anything sweet.
- How do you use your creativity? In writing poems.
- What languages do you speak? English, Urdu, Hindi, Kashmiri.
- What is your favorite thing to do on your day off? Read novels, surf the internet and eat! 😛
- What do you try to avoid doing? dancing or singing .
- Do you have any pets? If yes which kind and if no, what kind would you like to have? We have half a dozen of chicks. The cutest and smallest ones ❤ ❤
I’d like to nominate:
10.A Mixed Bag
Some of these bloggers may have more than 100 followers, but i tried my best to nominate bloggers under the criteria given .
My Questions for you:
- What is your ambition in life?
- Who’s your favourite author and poet?
- How will you classify your eating habits: unhealthy, moderate or healthy?
- What is/ was your favourite subject?
- Would your 8 year old self be proud of who you are today?
- What is your ultimate fear?
- Are you a technology obsessed? Why or why not?
- Are you a morning person?
- Favourite quote?
- Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
- What are your thoughts on discrimination?
Have an amazing day everyone 🙂