A big Thanks to Life as I interpret it for this lovely acknowledgement. I appreciate your kindness with all my heart.
According to her nomination ,*the rules of this award are the followings (directly pasted from the post):
- Thank the nominator and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to as many bloggers as you went and let them know.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
My questions for the nominees are the followings:
1. Which one of these you would like to imagine yourself in right now; beach or forest? Beach.
2. What are the 5 values you would like to see in the next generations? Honesty, fearlessness , selflessness, thirst for knowledge and kindness, basically values of every faction from Divergent :p
3. How would you like to be on a TV show? As a revolutionary politician.
4. What is your favorite food? Chocolate and cake 🙂
5. Is there any time that you have been kind to a stranger? Yes, once.
6. What is the most important financial issue you are tackling right now (if you are tackling)? I don’t own any money, prob a rupee coin, got novels for all the money I ever had .
7. If you must, which one of the followings would be your favorite exercise – walking, jogging, or team games such as basketball? walking.
8. Imagine you have a lovely cat; it is a hunter (naturally) and brings in and leaves a dead mouse in front of your front door. Would you freak out like me at the sight of the mouse or would you pet your cat, making sure it feels great because it brought its gift to you? No, I’d freak out.
9. How do you think we can set our minds to become more grateful, kind, and cheerful? By looking at those who don’t have the privileges we have .
10. What makes you happy? 🙂 Food, hushed talks, running in a school ground, strolling, reading, buying books, writing 🙂
2.The Wandering Poetdragoneystory.wordpress.com